Privacy Notice for CCTV Cameras
Global Consumer Public Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is implementing CCTV (CCTV) for surveillance in and around the building/facilities. /Place (“Area”) of the Company for the protection of life, health and property. The Company collects personal information of officers.
Any worker, customer, employee, contractor, visitor or any person (hereinafter collectively referred to as “you”) enters the area. through the use of such CCTV equipment
This CCTV Use Privacy Notice (“Notice”) provides information about the collection process. use or disclose which information that can make you
1. Processing of personal data
The Company collects your personal information under the following legal bases.
- The necessity to prevent or suppress harm to the life, body or health of you or others.
- Necessity for the legitimate interests of the Company or other persons. Such benefits are no less important than your fundamental rights to your personal data.
personally identifiable (“Personal Information”), including your rights as follows:
- The need to comply with relevant laws. which controls the safety and environment in the workplace and company assets
- Purpose of collecting personal data
The Company collects your personal information for the following purposes:
- For the protection of personal health and safety including your property
- To protect the buildings, premises, facilities and assets of the Company from Damage, obstruction, destruction of property or other crimes
- To assist in the process of initiating or preventing civil litigation. This includes but is not limited to legal proceedings related to employment.
- Personal data collected and used
according to the stated purpose The company installed CCTV in a visible location. There will be a warning sign indicating the use of CCTV at the entrance and exit. including areas that the company deems appropriate as a point of need for surveillance To collect your personal information when you enter the following areas:
- Still image
- Images of your property such as vehicles, bags, hats, clothing, etc.
- Disclosure of personal information
The Company will keep the information in CCTV about you confidential. and will not disclose unless it is necessary for the Company to achieve the monitoring objectives specified in this announcement. The Company may disclose information in CCTV to the following categories of persons or entities:
- An agency having powers and duties as required by law to help support in law enforcement or for investigations, investigations, or litigation
- Third party service providers For the necessity of ensuring the prevention or suppression of harm to life, body, health and property of you or others.
- Rights of data subjects
With respect to personal data collected by the Company, the data subject has the right to request under the Personal Data Protection Act. The data subject has the following legal rights:
- The right to access information, obtain a copy or request disclosure of the acquisition of personal data without consent.
- Right to correct personal data
- Right to delete or destroy personal data or making it impossible to identify the owner of the personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to obtain or transfer personal data
- Right to request to suspend the use of personal data
- Right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data
- The right to complain to officials or a supervisory agency for the protection of personal data
Such claims shall not affect the processing of personal data for which the data subject has given consent to be lawful and not contrary to compliance with any other legal requirements that the Company is obliged to comply with.
- Period for collecting personal information
The Company will only store and retain personal data for a period of time as is necessary to comply with legal obligations and operate business smoothly. The personal data will be kept for a maximum of 1 year from the date of storage unless required by applicable law or the request for consent indicates a retention period otherwise. The Company will delete, destroy. or destroy personal data after the specified retention period.
- Security of personal data
The Company will establish security measures to collect, use or disclose personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as relevant rules and standards. and the Company will enforce the same measures as its data processors with whom the Company shares personal data.
- Responsibilities of the Personal Data Controller
The Company has determined that only the officers who have the authority involved in the collection, use or disclosure of personal data of this processing activity will have access to your personal data. The company will proceed with the officers to strictly comply with this announcement.
- Amendments to the Privacy Notice
If you have questions about personal data, please contact the Company's Personal Data Protection Officer via email inquiries: email@example.com